When it comes to disease prevention, immunizations are key. Island Pharmacy is here to stop potential illnesses before they begin. We stock numerous vaccinations that can be administered in the pharmacy on a walk-in basis and billed to your insurance.
We also carry preventative travel medications that can be ordered by your provider.
More immunizations and treatments are available - email our immunization team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more & see what we have to offer.
We administer vaccines Monday-Friday 10:00am-2:00pm and 3:00pm-4:30pm.
- • COVID-19
- - Moderna (Primary & Bivalent Booster)
- - Novavax (Primary)
- - Pfizer (Primary & Bivalent Booster)
- • Influenza (Flu)
- • MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- • Pneumococcal (Pneumonia)
- • Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- • Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- • Typhoid
- • Meningococcal (Meningitis A, B, C, W, Y)
- • Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- • Varicella Zoster (Chickenpox)
- • Hepatitis A & B